I General provisions
2. Pursuant to Article 4 item 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation), the Store User's personal data controller shall be MOLEO Sp. z o.o. with their registered address in Warsaw at ul. Maryli 17 (02-842), entered into the commercial register held by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division under KRS number 0000533770, NIP (tax identification number) 5213684002, REGON (Business Identification Number) 360299164, owner of the Store, hereinafter referred to as the "Controller".
II Scope of data collection
1. The Controller collects Users' personal data within the scope necessary to perform orders placed at the Store, register with the Store and carry out the other services as set forth in the Store Terms and Conditions.
2. Scope of data collection includes:
a) name and surname
b) e-mail address
c) contact details
d) delivery address (street name and number, post code, town)
e) telephone number
f) login details
III Purpose of personal data processing
1. The Controller processes the Users' personal data exclusively for the purpose of:
a) performance of services in accordance with the Store Terms and Conditions, such as processing orders submitted via the Store, issuing an invoice, handling complaints;
b) setting-up an account with the Store
c) performance of contests, promotional events or loyalty programmes organised by the Controller
d) statistical and archiving purposes
e) complying with the obligations as stemming from the provisions of law
f) enforcing User compliance with the Store Terms and Conditions, preventing abuse and fraud;
2. The Controller processes the User's personal data solely and exclusively for the aforementioned purposes.
3. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but required for the Controller to provide services through the Store.
IV Provision of personal data to third parties
1. As a rule the Controller does not provide Users' personal data to third parties or persons, with the exception of a situation where it might be obligated by the provisions of law to do so at the request of authorised entities, or if necessary to render services.
2. Entities which provide services to the Controller, may gain access to the Users' personal data. In such cases the Controller has concluded appropriate agreements on the protection of the users' personal data against unauthorised access.
3. The Users' personal data shall not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
V The Users' rights
1. The Users' personal data are collected and stored at the Controller's location.
2. A User has the right to:
a) access their data and obtain a copy of them
b) rectify their personal data
c) erase personal data, "the right to be forgotten"
d) limit the processing of personal data
e) demand their personal data are transferred to another controller of personal data, as long as feasible
f) the right to object in accordance with Article 21 of GDPR
g) to withdraw the consent for the processing of data, at any time
3. To exercise the aforementioned rights, a User may submit an appropriate declaration of will to the Controller:
a) in person at the Controller's registered address: 02-842 Warsaw, ul. Maryli 17 or
b) by conventional post to the above address or
c) by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
d) via the Store User account
4. A User also has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office (PUODO)
VI Data storage period
1. The Users' personal data shall be stored for a period not longer than necessary to properly perform services within the scope of the Store, in agreement with the purpose specified in item. III.
2. After that time the Users' personal data shall be rendered anonymous so that it will be impossible to identify a User.
3. The Users' personal data may be stored for longer, if required pursuant to the provisions of law or if necessary to pursue the Controller's civil-law claims against a User.
VII Users' personal data protection
1. The Controller declares that it processes the Users' personal data in accordance with GDPR provisions and other regulations as in force at present pertaining to personal data as well as secondary legislation.
2. The Controller declares that it applies technical and organizational means to ensure the protection of personal data processing appropriate to the risks such as transfer of personal data to unauthorised persons.
2. The Controller shall notify the User regarding any planned changes and dates thereof via the Store's website, and using accounts of registered Users.
IX Contact details
Any questions pertaining to personal data protection should be addressed to:
MOLEO SP. Z O.O.
Ul. Maryli 17
with the following annotation: "personal data protection"
or e-mail: email@example.com